city art - Bremen, 2


.








 part of:



&



 .

Kommentare

  1. That is quite the reflection ! I like how those two dummies look separated by a translucid China wall...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Très classe!du grand art, bravo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Creative photography ~ well done ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this. The girl seems to be pretending she isn't aware of the man looking at her. Very nice story, and a great photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love this image ! very beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests