The bird watchers

.










.

Kommentare

  1. They are so focused. Lovely photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohhh, first I thought that they are twins but right now I see that this is a wonderful reflection in the mirror. I don't know am I correct or not but these cats are so beautiful and so cozy.

    Dear Isabella you created a very beautiful and very unusual composition and I love it so much!!!

    I am sending to you my admiration and my love!

    Sincerely yours, Kaya.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Kaya, these are really two - my beloved Ladies Xenia (in the background) and Coralie (with the wide open eyes). You're right, it looks like a reflection, but it isn't. Take a closer look at her noses ... Can you see the different? I thank you so much for your kind interest and your so nice words. Much appreciate.

      Warm hugs and I wish you a nice and beautiful Monday, my friend.

      isabella

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests