Visiting Caillebotte in Chicago

.


Paris Street; Rainy Day | The Art Institute of Chicago painted by Gustave Caillebotte 1877 (France) is one of my absolute favorite paintings in the world and every time when I'm at Chicago and the painting is at home too (it travels a lot around the world) I visit the wonderful Art Institute of Chicago to say "hello" to it and enjoying the deeply touching minimalism of the famous artwork.

and for more beautiful black and white images please visit: The Weekend in Black and White 


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests