The Visitor

 






"May I introduce myself? My Name is Henry, and I'm the owner of every garden (and house) around me." 


He's NOT my cat, but a beautiful and kind soul who plays with every child on the playground in our neighborhood. But sadly he isn't afraid of cars, so I'm afraid he won't be our king long. 


Here are this weeks questions for Feline Friday:

1. _____________ news is ____________.
2. Sometimes I ___________ to amuse myself.
3. _________ is the reason that I _________.
4. _________ would be my superpower of choice.


1. our best news is apple harvest is great this year.
2. My cat Coralie and painting at my studio are the wonderful two things to amuse myself. 
3. Having my hubby in my live is the reason that I'm so happy every day. 
4. Spreading positivity, love, and hope would be my superpower of choice. 






.

Kommentare

  1. He's most handsome, but I fear for him too. Cars and cats don't mix.

    Love your fill-ins and love your superpower. We're on the same page. The Friendly Fill-ins are not my meme and are co-hosted by Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a handsome cat - and lovely photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A Norwegian Forest Cat? Very handsome creature.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests