A Song of Sea and Longing
.
Traveling by ship or boat is one of the most intense ways to travel I know!
linked with: Skywatch Friday - The Weekend in Black and White
.
“Black and white is abstract; color is not. Looking at a black and white photograph, you are already looking at a strange world.” – Joel Sternfeld
.
Traveling by ship or boat is one of the most intense ways to travel I know!
linked with: Skywatch Friday - The Weekend in Black and White
.
Wonderful sky! I love the sea.
AntwortenLöschenThan we are two! Many thanks for your kind words.
LöschenOui c'est vrai, et ce genre de voyage est propice à la méditation
AntwortenLöschenMerci infiniment! 🥰😘
LöschenSuch a beautiful photo with a bit of longing and nostalgia.
AntwortenLöschenYes, I'm very pleased that you can feel it, Alan!
LöschenAls ehemaliger Seemann stimme ich voll und ganz zu.
AntwortenLöschenAuf Imoca 60
LöschenNa denn!!! Dankeschön!
LöschenI love your blog title and the photo and scene are gorgeous.
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for this wonderful comment! - I really appreciate it!
Löschen