sea graphics VI

.





 for more black and white




.

Kommentare

  1. Oh yes, I like this. All those lovely lines, framing other lines and a distant structure. Perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beau graphique et beau melange texte et photo

    Publicity ;o) Every Friday (and the Weekend), The Challenge "Walk In The Street Photography"

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like the way the construction in front frames the distant one, in a way supporting it, and still it opens up towards the sky. Allways nice to see wood being uset like this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. dear Dragonstar, thank you so much for your lovely comment!

    wish you a wonderful week my friend ♥

    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. bonsoir Olivier, je te remercie beaucoup pour toi gentille commentaire. merci pour l'invitation, je serais ravie de venir!

    salut
    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. good evening Rune, what a wonderful comment. Thank you very much!

    The wooden buildings at this location in particular fascinate me for a long time and I am delighted that you like my work.

    with my best regards
    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. eine gewisse Strenge braucht es im Leben, um in die Welt der allumfassenden Möglichkeiten zu blicken...

    Lieb grüsst Dich

    Renée

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. sagen wir Grenzen, Richtungen, Linien an die wir uns halten können liebe Renée. sie geben uns Kraft, die wir an Tagen, wie gerade diesen mehr als gut gebrauchen können.

    so schön, dich hier zu wissen :))

    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. ¡Qué punto de vista más bueno!

    Abrazos

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Javier, muchas gracias querido amigo!

    abrazos,
    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests